From our PTA – Fun Fair Chairperson Needed
Please Help! The PTA is currently in need of a chairperson or chairpersons for our Fun Fair this April. This is one of, if not the most anticipated event of the year for our students and families. We would hate to have to cancel it due to no chairperson. Our current chairperson is stepping down but would be happy to help get someone started. The responsibilities include the following:
1. Renting games from Fun Services – they not only provide all the games but also the tickets, tokens and prizes. They set up the games, break down the games and pick them up. They are super helpful and very friendly.
2. Asking for donations for the Cake Walk and running the Cake Walk the night of.
3. Buying supplies for face painting and overseeing the face painting room the night of.
4. Asking parents and National Honors Society students at Conant High School to volunteer the night of. Organizing those volunteers into two shifts for games, face painting, cake walk, ticket sales, token exchange, prize distribution and food court.
5. Running the token exchange and prize distribution the night of.
We do have someone committed to organizing and running the food court for the evening. If you would be able to help keep the tradition of the Fun Fair going for our kids, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org