Parking Lot Morning Drop-Off
Arrival & Dismissal
|Entry/Exit Doors (AM and PM)|
|Door 1 – AM/PM – 4th Grade and bussers
Door 2 – AM/PM – First Grade and 5th Grade
Door 3 – AM/PM – 2nd Grade
Door 4 – AM/PM – 6th Grade
Door 5 – AM/PM – Room 116
Door 6 – AM/PM – Room 117
Door 8 – AM/PM – Rooms 101, 102, 115 and 103
Door 10 – AM/PM – Room 216, 217, 218 and 219
|8:20 – Arrival at School
Priority – Enforcement of social distancing and mask wearing for arriving students.
8:25-8:40 – Student Entry into the Building
Priority – Students entering the building will have his/her temperature checked at the door they are entering through.
· All students should have their green symptom free verification card visible upon arrival to school. Students new to in person learning will receive one on 2/16/2021.
· Bus riders will be met by a Collins staff member and then exit the bus and go straight to Door 1.
· Students will enter assigned door and sanitize his/her hands upon entering.
· Students will go directly to his/her classroom while remaining socially distanced from others. All hallways have visual yellow and green markers indicating being 6 feet apart and will be monitored by adults.
· Classroom teachers will stand at classroom doors to greet students and monitor social distancing in hallways.
· Any child with a fever of 100.4 or higher will be escorted to an alternative “Care Room” and the parent will be called to pick his/her child up.
After 8:40 – All students enter through Door 1
Priority – Student temperature checked and receive tardy from office staff.
· If a student comes after 8:40, the student will enter Door 1 after ringing the doorbell and getting a temperature check by an office staff member.
· Student will then go straight to his/her classroom.
· Any child arriving after 8:40, will be given a tardy slip to present to his/her teacher.
|Staggered Dismissal beginning at 2:50
1st Dismissal – 2:50 p.m.
Priority – Dismissal of Kindergarten bus riders and Kindergarten Kasper students
2nd Dismissal – 2:55 – 3:00 p.m.
Priority – Staggered bus dismissal and Kasper students (1st-6th)
· Each bus will be called one by one over the PA system in the order they have arrived.
· Students will remain 6 feet apart from others and go straight to their bus exiting either Door 1 or Door 2.
· Students will sit in their assigned seat one student per seat unless the child has a sibling.
3rd Dismissal – 2:58 – 3:00 p.m.
Priority – Dismissal of walkers